This course will help to clarify and restore your identity and destiny in God, which has so often
been robbed through a lack of blessing from parents, generational bondages, curses and
undesirable life patterns. We can experience freedom and blessing -it’s our birthright!
- To help people position themselves “in blessing” and “to become a blessing” to others
- To bring healing to peoples’ lives where there has been brokenness or wounded hearts
- Stop generational strongholds and curses that we have received, from being passed on to our children
- The restoration and healing of relationship within the family, e.g. husband-wife, parent-child, etc.
- To allow God to restore people’s identity through the impartation of the “Father’s” blessing
- To give people new purpose and meaning to their lives
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Teaching sessions
- Small group ministry (maximum of 7 people per group) led by trained facilitators who are mature Christians displaying godly character and compassion for others
- Presentation format may vary from church to church.
Topics covered include:
- What is ruling over your life (kingdom positioning)
- Strongholds and their effects(dealing with an orphan spirit and thinking)
- Positioned in shame or honour
- Critical times of blessing in our development years
- Positioned in judgement or forgiveness
- Positioned in sonship
- Positioned through sowing and reaping
- Receiving Father’s blessing for your life
- Positioned for a new inheritance and success
POSITIONED FOR BLESSING
This course will help to clarify and restore your identity and destiny in God, which has so often been robbed through a lack of blessing from parents, generational bondages, curses and undesirable life patterns.
Rutendo Mugadza - Harvest 7-9 Nov 2019
Tendai Mabotsa - Harvest PFB course 7-9 Nov 2019
Yolanda Niekerk - Harvest PFB course 7-9 Nov 2019
Nolitha Bara - HCC
Chantelle Schoeman - Harvest PFB course 7-9 Nov 2019
Sean Swart - VISTARUS Mission Station
Cara Grove - Harvest PFB course 7-9 Nov 2019
Laverne Jantjies - Harvest PFB course 7-9 Nov 2019
Training courses are presented at the Resource Base in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, every month. See the dates and times for registration on the home page.You may also be trained by attending a course followed by the facilitator training course presented by a church accredited by us in your area.Please contact us for more information regarding training.
The course will:
- Equip and release leadership with a confidence and heart to minister to others
- Bring healing and wholeness
- Significantly reduce your “one to one” counselling demand as the group sessions help people deal with their issues
- Supplement the “Anointed Marriage” and “Together Forever” courses in building whole marriages
- Attract many people from the community to your church. It is an excellent outreach tool