This course will help to clarify and restore your identity and destiny in God, which has so often
been robbed through a lack of blessing from parents, generational bondages, curses and
undesirable life patterns. We can experience freedom and blessing -it’s our birthright!
- To help people position themselves “in blessing” and “to become a blessing” to others
- To bring healing to peoples’ lives where there has been brokenness or wounded hearts
- Stop generational strongholds and curses that we have received, from being passed on to our children
- The restoration and healing of relationship within the family, e.g. husband-wife, parent-child, etc.
- To allow God to restore people’s identity through the impartation of the “Father’s” blessing
- To give people new purpose and meaning to their lives
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Teaching sessions
- Small group ministry (maximum of 7 people per group) led by trained facilitators who are mature Christians displaying godly character and compassion for others
- Presentation format may vary from church to church.
Topics covered include:
- What is ruling over your life (kingdom positioning)
- Strongholds and their effects(dealing with an orphan spirit and thinking)
- Positioned in shame or honour
- Critical times of blessing in our development years
- Positioned in judgement or forgiveness
- Positioned in sonship
- Positioned through sowing and reaping
- Receiving Father’s blessing for your life
- Positioned for a new inheritance and success
POSITIONED FOR BLESSING
This course will help to clarify and restore your identity and destiny in God, which has so often been robbed through a lack of blessing from parents, generational bondages, curses and undesirable life patterns.
Rutendo Mugadza - Harvest 7-9 Nov 2019
- This course made me a born again Christian. I feel like I have been lifted out from the dust into life with my Heavenly Dad and I can speak to Him when I like. (Andries R.)
- This course has truly changed and transformed one's thinking from dark/grey to light. The Lord God has blessed Drummond and Lindah Robinson to help families and individuals to experience God's love and claim the inheritance that God has for his Sons and Daughters. Thank you all, and Praise God, our Father even the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. (Grant E.)
- This course opened my heart and broke down walls that were formed. Was washed and cleaned by the blood of Jesus and showing me how to be more Christian like to others and blessing them (Anton H.)
- Weight under the bondage of my past has been lifted! It has been a total eye opener. If I had known this years ago, my life would have been different, but God has shown me Grace and Mercy. (Isabel P)
- It has brought a huge change in my choices that I make in my life. I am trying to live in my Holy Fathers ways and want to spread His Word (Jeandrea D.)
- I have been freed and been brought before my Father and given my life to the Lord.(Neil)
- I have learnt to be a better person to people and have learned a lot more about God (Tracey-Lee)
- It has given me a new understanding on position and how much of what is tied up with my identity or how I see myself. i was amazed to find out how much past experiences and hurts have an impact on how we are today and on the flow of blessings of God into our lives. The Positioned for Blessing Course has opened my eyes to being very careful of how I see myself and how I see others.
- The course brought about an amazing level of awareness in my life and afforded me the opportunity to identify, face my Goliaths and repent of all my iniquities. I strongly feel - and more importantly believe - that God has positioned me and my family in His Blessings!!
- Gave me a different understanding on parenting, butting of soul ties - made things more clear for me. Affirmation of who I am in Christ. I am leaving this Course, knowing that I am the daughter of the Most High and I am highly favoured. I am in His loving hands
Positioned for Blessing Course -@ Harvest Church Port Elizabeth - Nov 2020
Nolitha Bara - HCC
- This course has taught e a lot - It has taught me how to position myself for blessing, and how to raise my children, how to use or speak the Word in certain problems. Not to speak to God about your problem - but speak to your problem about Go
- Recognising areas and thought patterns in my life that have made me feel unworthy and not good enough, yet Father God has opened the eyes of my heart and shown me how He sees me and how much He loves me and that I am consecrated to Him and set apart for Him - a TREASURE!!
- It has made me really think of what honour and love really means to release to the Lord and to enter people into the River of Mercy. He has brought breakthrough into my life today, and a skip in my step.
Harvest Church - Port Elizabeth, 5-7 Nov 2020
This course helped me identify areas in my life which I thought I had under control and it has helped me deal with the root cause of the spirit of orphan I have. The course has helped me find peace and also assist me with great insight on becoming a better person in Christ and doing everything to honor and please God. Thank You! Emily
This course opened my eyes to strongholds and how all of those things moved me away from the Kingdom of God. I now feel free and feel that I am positioned for blessing. I see God’s mercy upon my life and I see how I may now be a blessing to others. I AM NO LONGER IN BONDAGE – I AM FREE!!! Mziwethu
Shekinah House, Tzaneen - Positioned for Blessing Course (Nov 2020)
Cara Grove - Harvest PFB course 7-9 Nov 2019
Yolanda Niekerk - Harvest PFB course 7-9 Nov 2019
Sean Swart - VISTARUS Mission Station
Laverne Jantjies - Harvest PFB course 7-9 Nov 2019
I am free from bondage/pain and hatred. I no longer feel like an orphan and no longer think like an orphan too. I thank God for this freedom and I know that I will and forever live for Him. Tumelo
This course has helped me identify the pain and habits that I have been carrying for a long time. It has revived me to come back to what God had purposed for me and going back to my first love. Losing my parent at a young age birthed a lot of insecurities, shame, feelings of unworthiness and disappointments. This course helped to deal with them. Prudence
This course has been an eye opener and I learnt a lot about the amazing things God has planned for me. I’m also thankful for the information I received about relationships, marriage and I know that one day when I get married, I will apply what I have learned in this course. I thank God for the Revelation. I HAVE BEEN SET FREE – I AM FREE!! Lorraine
Shekinah House, Tzaneen - Positioned for Blessing Course (Nov 2020)
Chantelle Schoeman - Harvest PFB course 7-9 Nov 2019
- It has identified strongholds and heart wounds and shown me how to receive mercy so that I can release it to others.
- It helped me to think about certain areas in my life and overcome problems regarding addiction and feelings of depression
- The teaching of Mercy (River of Mercy) has been a revelation of the spiritual force available from the throne room to empower us to keep our hearts pure and focused on the love of the father and the power of the cross. This has provided me with the spiritual tools to deal with hurts and disappointments in my life PTL.
- Set me free from my strongholds in my life. Opened the channel for grace and mercy. I was blocked from receiving these gifts. It has changed the destiny of my family, repositioned us for blessing.
- PFB course really helped me to let go of things that have blocked mercy from flowing i n my life to me and to others. I can now walk in freedom and apply the amazing principles to my life going forward
Tendai Mabotsa - Harvest PFB course 7-9 Nov 2019
Shekinah, Positioned for Blessing Course Nov 2020
Training courses are presented at the Resource Base in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, every month. See the dates and times for registration on the home page.You may also be trained by attending a course followed by the facilitator training course presented by a church accredited by us in your area.Please contact us for more information regarding training.
The course will:
- Equip and release leadership with a confidence and heart to minister to others
- Bring healing and wholeness
- Significantly reduce your “one to one” counselling demand as the group sessions help people deal with their issues
- Supplement the “Anointed Marriage” and “Together Forever” courses in building whole marriages
- Attract many people from the community to your church. It is an excellent outreach tool