JOY! Magazine has invited us together with Chris and Phindi Mathebula to lead a tour to Turkey in May 2020!
It would be wonderful to have you join us on this once in a lifetime bucket list trip! JOY! really does take the best luxury trips and everyone has a very blessed time with lifelong memories.
Please follow THIS LINK to find the full programme, together with a registration form.
Time is certainly running out to visit the Middle East, so we encourage you to start saving now and book your place. A non-refundable deposit of R4000 pp is due upon booking and registration (to secure your air ticket) and a second deposit of R4000 is due one month later. Balance of the tour will be payable 75 days prior to departure.
Please note the following – The JOY! Tour to Turkey in May 2020 includes (which other cheaper tours do not include in the price, or even offer as an option):
- International and internal domestic flights (in Turkey) which cuts out significant driving time. Cheaper tours spend up to 8 hours a day driving in the tour bus
- Travel and medical insurance (up to 69 yrs old). Optional senior policy insurance is available from our offices
- 1st class accommodation in 4 and 5 star hotels with free wifi
- All transfers in a luxury tour bus
- All entrance fees/baggage tipping etc
- 3 meals a day as per itinerary
- Shopping excursion in the Spice Bazaar
- A cruise on the Bosphorus River
- Complimentary bottled water on the bus daily
- Optional hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia
- Free gifts and JOY! magazine for every traveller
- A fully guided tour with a local tour guide
- Devotions and teachings from Ps Chris Mathebula and Drummond Robinson and their wives
Please note we are only taking a limited amount of people and booking is on a first come/first pay basis.
VISAS are required for Turkey, but they are free and applied for on the internet (which we assist you with).
WHY TAKE A JOY! TOUR?
- We take luxury trips, you stay in top accommodation (always check the level of hotels with another “cheaper” trip; often they don’t specify the accommodation type and keep it vague)
- We use modern airlines and buses (the cheaper ones use older airlines and older buses)
- We include places that other tours do not (these “extra special” additions make your trip so much better and amount to R3000 more FREE value)
- We include all “hidden costs” (tipping, 3 meals a day, fully guided tours, transfers etc. Always check this with other tours, as some leave tipping out and you have to add an extra R3000 to the price)
- We give you professional, personalised service. All our tours are chaperoned by a JOY! Team member who looks after you.
* Children under 18 must travel with an unabridged birth certificate
* Optional Senior policy insurance is available from our offices upon request
Places are limited! So please contact JOY! Travel directly for any enquiries and to make your booking.
Should you need a payment plan, please speak to JOY! regarding the options they have available.
We would love to have you join us to share this amazing time and experience together!