Living in God’s River of Mercy
A fountain of life, wells of living water, which we can drink from.
A river in which we can be washed, healed, refreshed, restored and empowered.
- Do You Identify With:
- Poor Self-Image
- UnforgivenessShame – Pain – Blame
Most of the hurt & pain we experience in our lives, is because of judgement, blame and shame.
The cycle of shame-pain-blame is destroying lives, families, communities and nations!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Teaching sessions. At the end of each chapter there is a group discussion guide ideal for cell/connect groups to work through.
- Small group ministry (maximum of 7 people per group) led by trained facilitators who are mature Christians displaying godly character and compassion for others
- Presentation format may vary from church to church.
Topics covered include:
- Being Merciful
- Reasons why we judge
- Symptoms of being judgemental
- What is true forgiveness
- The Divine flow
- Mercy in everyday life
- The River of Mercy
- Letting the river flow
PRESENT THIS COURSE AT YOUR CHURCH
LIVING IN GOD’S RIVER OF MERCY
Over 25 thousand people, marriages and families have been transformed and reconciled through the message of Mercy and forgiveness contained in the book, “Living In God’s River Of Mercy”.
I have learnt what my orphan thinking was and I have dealt with it. I have gained a lot from using the River of Mercy to release all the things that have kept me from being blessed, God has shown me what my true identity is and I will go out now knowing what my identity and purpose is in life. I know that the Lord will bless me in every area in my life while keeping my faith in Him.
I’ve handed to the Lord (put into the river of Mercy) the stronghold of abandonment / rejection. Praise God!
I’ve been freed of shame and unforgiveness. From now on I will be walking in God’s mercy and grace.
Present this course at your church
In order to present the course in your church, a leader from your church needs to be trained as a facilitator. This is done by attending the course once, and then doing the facilitator training course to gain the heart of the course content and style of ministry.
Training courses are presented at the Resource Base in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, every month. See the dates and times for registration on the home page.You may also be trained by attending a course followed by the facilitator training course presented by a church accredited by us in your area.Please contact us for more information regarding training.
Once you have been trained, a starter pack can be purchased to present the seminar.
Each participant is advised to purchase their own Mercy book
BENEFITS TO THE LOCAL CHURCH
The course will:
- Equip and release leadership with a confidence and heart to minister to others
- Bring healing and wholeness
- Significantly reduce your “one to one” counselling demand as the group sessions help people deal with their issues
- Supplement the “Anointed Marriage” and “Together Forever” courses in building whole marriages
- Attract many people from the community to your church. It is an excellent outreach tool
Please see under testimonies how many thousands of people have been touched personally and in their marriage and family. Churches have seen leaders raised up and people committing their lives to Christ.